Pages

August 7, 2011

Concord case

Well, it has certainly been a long time since my last post. I am on holidays & got a chance to do some stamping.
A friend went to convention this year & I had an opportunity to see the swaps she got. One swap took my eye so I had to case it. Sorry I don't know who the original artist is. My mom is visiting and asked for some sympathy cards, so I got to work. The products are all SU. The sentiment is from the retired set Warmest Regards.

Rubber Inkspirations Tips:
  • Ink background stamp, leave face-up, place cardstock on stamp, cover with scrap piece of paper & rub back of card stock  being careful not to shift the card stock, Get an even impression each time.
  • Stamp in versamark ink, then in classic ink, then stamp on the project & use clear embossing powder to emboss. This will give your project a little shine & you just expanded your use of classic ink pads by adding the versa mark.
  • The Concord Crush panel is 4 3/8 x 31/8. The stamped panel is 4 1/8 x 2 7/8.

Stamps: Warmest Regards, En Francais, Creative Elements
Ink: Wisteria Wonder, Concord Crush, Versamark
Accessories: Framed Tulips, Square lattice, Modern Label punch

No comments:

Post a Comment